Vocational training and dual studies
A career at tmax means you can really make a difference. As an agile thinking and living medium-sized company, we encourage open discussions and creative ideas. What drives us is the enthusiasm for high temperatures and the will to be the best. For this purpose, we share our knowledge through regular feedback with our international teams. It is an important part of our culture to continuously support our employees in their personal and professional development.
Apply now and become a part of tmax.
Become part of something big – and show what you can do
The perfect start to your working life
- are in the process of graduating from school or have you already done so?
- are a team player, communicative and open to new challenges?
- like to prove your skills by showing initiative?
- can show good grades in your major subjects?
Then YOU are exactly right here, at tmax!
Because tmax is looking for people like you, who want to simply get everything out of your abilities.
At our headquarters in Mannheim, we currently offer 2 apprenticeships and 3 dual study programs that include great future opportunities and allow you to get to know the diversity of our company by working through our various departments. This gives you the opportunity to identify your strengths, build on them and thereby increase your professional skills.
What do we offer you?
An exciting and secure future with tmax
You can expect flexible working hours, attractive compensation and good chances of being taken on. In addition, you will receive your own company laptop at the beginning of your vocational training or dual study program.
Your prospects after the vocational training/dual study program at tmax:
After your apprenticeship or your dual studies you are well-trained and informed about all our processes, which is why we would be delighted if you want to remain a part of tmax, according to the internal possibilities. Since you never really “stop learning”, tmax supports your further training even after your apprenticeship.
and dual studies
- Industrial clerk (m/f/d) with additional qualification in business management
- Specialist (m/f/d) for warehouse logistics
Our dual degree programs:
- Business Administration Human Resources Management (m/f/d)
- Industrial Engineer (m/f/d) Technical Sales and Distribution
- Industrial Engineer (m/f/d) Production and Logistics
- Business Informatics (m/f/d)
Did we inspire you? Then apply now!
It's very simple:
Upload your CV, your most recent references and a short video of about five minutes about your motivation and why you are a good fit for us to our application portal.
After a thorough review of your application, we will reach out to you. If everything fits, you will soon be part of tmax 😊.
Simple. Quick. Personal.
If we could interest you for a job with us, send us your application via our job portal. There will then be an online interview followed by on-site interviews.
If you decide in favor of us, and we decide in favor of you, the contract will be signed, and you can start at tmax.
The onboarding process is as follows: You will receive an orientation plan and a “mentor” to help you get to know all important colleagues and all areas.
Your application should include the following:
- In order to make your application as easy as possible, the first step is to send us your CV, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
- tmax Germany GmbH | People & Culture | Ölhafenstr. 28 | 68169 Mannheim